Lilly Wood & The Prick - Prayer in C 歌詞翻譯

I do not believe in a personal God and I have never denied this but have expressed it clearly.
Albert Einstein



Yeah, you never said a word
對, 你從來沒說過半句話
You didn't send me no letter
你沒給過我半點指示
Don't think I could forgive you
別以為我會原諒你
See, our world is slowly dying
看啊, 我們的世界正逐漸凋零
I'm not wasting no more time
我已經不會再浪費任何時間
Don't think I could believe you
別以為我會再相信你

Yeah, our hands will get more wrinkled
對, 我們的雙手會漸漸變皺
And our hair will be grey
我們的頭髮會漸漸班白
Don't think I could forgive you
但別以為我會原諒你
And see the children are starving
看啊, 孩子們正捱著餓
And their houses were destroyed
他們的家全被摧毀
Don't think they could forgive you
別以為他們會原諒你

Hey, when seas will cover lands
嘿, 等哪天陸地被海洋淹沒時
And when man will be no more
等哪天世上再也沒有任何人時
Don't think you can forgive you
別以為那時你能原諒自己
Yeah, when there'll just be silence
對, 等哪天世界只剩下寂靜
And when life will be over
等哪天生命全都走向終結
Don't think you will forgive you
別以為那時你會原諒自己

延伸閱讀
About Sean Chaox
Me

I'm soulless, so I'm recompiling my soul
I'm lifeless, so I'm enriching my life
I'm homeless, so I build this House
I am Sean, welcome to my House

沒有留言:

張貼留言